Every bar you buy helps to support our Women’s Economic Empowerment Program and fund one day of schooling
for a girl in rural Ghana.
Organic Cocoa, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Rose Oil.
Serving size: 29g, Servings: 2, Calories: 150, Total Fat: 12g (15% DV), Saturated Fat: 8g (40%), Total Carb: 14g (5%), Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Inc. Added Sugars: 8g (16%DV), Protein: 2g, Calcium: 20mg (2% DV), Iron: 3.3mg (20% DV), % Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Made from FSC certified materials & 100% recyclable.
Experience the ZORA collection with our exploration pack – a selection
of indulgent sensory delights to reward yourself or treat someone special.
“ZORA Chocolate has a beautiful visual aesthetic, with a phenomenal cocoa flavor and taste. What pushes the experience over the top for me is knowing that with each bar purchased I’m supporting a day of education for a student.”
“The ZORA 72% Ghana bar is a new favorite of mine. It satisfies my love for deep fudgy flavor while still remaining sophisticated and nuanced, all enhanced by a luscious mouth-feel”
“The ZORA 72% dark chocolate bar was by far our favorite in a tasting of 4 bars using Ghanaian beans. Not only was it very balanced, but fruit forward and delicious. It was the first one we finished — wanting more. Bravo!”
“ZORA’s 72% is an elegant bar with smooth, velvety texture that will delight the most discerning palate. Its complex flavor profile and lack of bitterness will make you fall in love with dark chocolate all over again.”
“ZORA’s 72% Ghana bar has the rich flavor of a brownie that would have been baked with an extra spoon of butter and sprinkled with cocoa nibs and roasted walnuts.
There is a quick hit of grape and lavender at mid-melt. Just a nice fruity wink before the butter note returns and lingers within the chocolate’s comforting warmth.
It’s a great showcase of Ghanaian beans serving a great mission.”
ZORA’s 72% dark chocolate bar with cocoa beans from ABOCFA Cooperative in Suhum, Ghana allows us a window into the Amelonado variety of cocoa. Immediately I get a rich, cocoa aroma and a tinge of caramel sweetness. As I taste the chocolate, I go on this nostalgic chocolatey journey. The decadence and richness of the chocolate are reminiscent of ooey gooey chocolatey brownies.